Anyone who might have installed McAfee internet security in their device has done so for protecting their device from attacks of malware’s. It is obvious that if they have installed the antivirus then they need not worry about any virus or malware and can access internet freely on that device. But at times it is needed that you make wiser choice, if suppose you are no more accessing internet on that particular device and then what could be use of keeping the McAfee on that device. It would be better to remove it and use it on some other computer which is prone to any such malicious activities. But you should know the process by which you can do so.
How to remove McAfee internet security?
If you want to completely remove the software from a windows computer, then there are two things that has to be followed. First, you can use windows control panel to uninstall McAfee and then you have to download the McAfee consumer product removal tool. After downloading you must ensure that it is run properly because then only it can remove the antivirus completely. Once done, you need to restart the computer if you still have an active license then you can again opt for re installation of the antivirus in some other device. It would be wise enough if you choose to take help from McAfee support team.
What are the steps of uninstall?
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have closed all McAfee internet security software files present on your computer otherwise those files may create disturbance in the process.
- Further you need to select search from the windows start button. In the space provided you have to type ‘programs and features’ and then you have to click ‘go’. This will help you to find the location where the antivirus files are kept.
- When programs and features appear in the search results then you need to double click on it. This will help to open the programs that are present in your computer so that you can remove the antivirus completely.
- Now you will find ‘McAfee security center’ where you have to find the ‘uninstall’ icon. When you click on that icon you will find the list of instructions that you have to follow one by one and you will be able to uninstall McAfee virus protection software from the computer.
Qualities of the support team
Each support company has some pros and cons. After going through these qualities that is present in our McAfee customer service team members you will certainly opt for McAfee support company. The qualities are as:
- They are highly experienced, so McAfee help team will fix your problems in every aspect.
- If you wish to protect your mobile phones they will help you to install McAfee mobile security in your device.
- Most importantly, they are present whenever you need their help.
- They help you equally irrespective of the fact that you want to install the McAfee internet security or uninstall it.